1. Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers.
2. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3 d printer driver expansion board
3. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino-UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
4. PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
5. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
6. Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
Size(L*W*H): 20 x 15 x 10 mm
Thermal shutdown circuitry: Yes
Crossover-current protection: Yes
Ground fault protection: Yes
Load short-circuit protection: Yes
Compatible logic supply: 3.3V and 5 V
Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1. Mix with slow current decay modes.
2. Internal UVLO and Low RDS (On) Output.
3. Automatic current decay mode detection/selection.
4. Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation.
5. Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver.
Uno R3 Board:
Clock speed: 16 MHz
USB interface: ATmega16U2
Operating voltage: 5 V
I-I / O pin output current: 40 mA max
3.3 V output current: 150 mA max
Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
Analog input pins: 6
EEPROM: 1 kB
Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB
Flash memory: 32 kB
Size(LxWxH): 68 x 53 x 10 mm
Please enquire for delivery