The 5kW rated power of the KODAK inverter, when matched with KODAK BL3.6 battery module provides a powerful solution. The BL3.6 has 3.6kWh capacity and an incredible discharge rating of 1.5C. This means the BL3.6 can continously discharge 5kW.
That’s perfect for supplying some of the higher powered electrical loads in the evening, or running the essential household loads with no interruption during a grid failure.
The KODAK off-grid is a pure sine wave inverter. It has built in RS485 BMS communication for optimal Lithium battery management.
It has a max DC input voltage of 500V, making it perfect for series string connections.
This part is a special offer made up of the following items:
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function
- 1.5 C industry leading C- rating allows single battery deployments for 5kW inverter systems
- 3.686 kWhrs capable of 15 units in parallel totaling 55.29 kWhrs
- RS485 and CAN communication ensures full compatibility with KODAK and Sunsynk
- Industry leading 95% DOD allowing for more useable capacity from the battery
- 10 year standard warranty
Email For Stock Availability.