MAKES ANY WIRED ALARM SYSTEM SMART
Your home, like millions of others, is pre-wired for an alarm system.
Konnected is the solution you’ve been looking for to upgrade or upcycle any brand of wired security system. The Konnected Alarm Panel Pro is an easy DIY solution to retrofit any wired alarm system to work with leading consumer smart home platforms, allowing you to monitor and control your home from anywhere without monthly fees!
Automate and interact with thousands of smart home products and apps using SmartThings, Home Assistant, Hubitat or OpenHab.
HARD-WIRED, SMARTER, AND INFINITELY EXPANDABLE
One of the most common feature requests from your feedback was consistently “we want Ethernet!”. People want the reliability of wired networking and the ability to send power to the unit with a PoE switch. Now you have it with the Konnected Alarm Panel Pro. You can expand the zone handling capability of your Pro setup by simply adding additional pro boards.
These Alarm Panel Pro starter kits include everything you need to revive your wired alarm system.
WORKS WITH MOST WIRED SENSORS & DEVICES
Breathe new life into all the sensors already wired in your home and make them visible and actionable in your Smart Home app.
- Door and Window Sensors
- Wired PIR Motion Sensors
- Wired Glass-Break Detectors
- Water leak detectors
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors*
- Alarm Siren and Strobe Light
* THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A FIRE OR LIFE SAFETY DEVICE. Use with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors is for informational purposes only. Do not rely on Konnected alone to notify you in a life threatening emergency.
FEATURES & SPECS
- ESP32 Microcontroller
- WiFi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Ethernet connectivity: 100BASE-TX 802.3u
- Power over Ethernet capable: PoE 802.3at
- Input Power: 12VDC 2.5A
- AUX Power Out: 12VDC (max 1A when powered via PoE)
- No hub required (use SmartThings with just the app!)
- No ongoing cost or subscription required!
- USB port for customizing firmware and/or advanced debugging
- 12 input zones
- 1 dedicated 12V alarm output (max 2A)
- 1 dedicated 3.3V signal output
- 1 toggleable 12V/3.3V output
- Zones 1-8 may be used as 3.3V output zones
- Zones 1-8 may be used for digital sensors (i.e. temperature)
- 5VDC supply for low-power relays/sensors
- Very low power consumption (< 2.5W)
- Made in the USA with foreign sourced components