DM556 is the new digital stepping motor driver of our company. It adopts the latest 32-bit DSP digital processing technology. The driver control algorithm uses advanced variable current technology and advanced frequency conversion technology. The driver has low heat generation, small motor vibration and stable operation. Users can set any subdivision within 200~51200 and any current value within the rated current, which can meet the application needs of most occasions. With built-in micro-segmentation technology, even in the case of low subdivision, high subdivision can be achieved, and the operation at low, medium and high speeds is smooth and the noise is extremely small. The parameter internal power-on auto-tuning function is integrated in the drive, which can automatically generate optimal operating parameters for different motors to maximize the performance of the motor.
- Output current: 0.1 – 4.2 A
- Input supply voltage: 24 36 50 VDC
- Control signal input current: 6 10 16 mA
- Control signal interface level: 4.5 5 28 Vdc
- Input signal minimum pulse width: 1.5 – – us
- Step pulse frequency: 0 – 200 KHz
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ