A large outdoor area, such as a park with minimal infrastructure, can take advantage of a mesh network comprised of Ubiquiti’s UniFi AC Mesh models. The UniFi AC Mesh AP includes adjustable dual-band omni antennas, and you have the option to use any 5GHz omni antenna for spot-beam coverage in high-density locations with numerous APs and clients. It is ideal for applications requiring 2×2 MIMO data rates for close-in omni coverage and installations requiring quick setup and takedown, such as a music festival or concert venue.
The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be used indoors or outdoors and can be mounted on a wall, pole, or fast-mount of a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A compatible switch, EdgePoint™ EP-R6, UniFi PoE Switch, or a Gigabit PoE adapter.
Use the included omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
- Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz: 2x 3ddBi ; 5.8GHz 2x 4dBi
- Beam-width: 360°
- Data Rate: 2.4GHz: 300Mbps ; 5.8GHz: 867Mbps
- Ethernet Ports: 1x 10/100/1000
- Hardware Button: Reset
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Mounting: Pole-Mount or Wall-Mount
- Operating System: UniFi
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 70°C
- PoE Input: 802.3af/at ; 24V/48V Passive PoE
- PoE Output: None
- Power Input: 24V, 0.5A PoE Injector (Included)
- Serial Interface: None
- SIM Slots: None
- Supported Voltage Range: 44V to 57V or 24V
- USB Ports: None
- Dimensions: 353 x 46 x 34.4mm
- Weight: 152g