This is the Arduino CNC Shield V4 Expansion Board for engraving machine. It includes the Arduino Nano, and Stepper Motor Drivers.
3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V4 needs to work with the Arduino Nano board ( Included ). It can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A 4988 stepper motor driver modules (included) for driving 3 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as END STOP.
- Released the I2 C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2 C or other I2 C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12 V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible
- Works with Arduino Nano.
Please enquire for Delivery and Stock Availability.